Buy Hornady 83286LE .223 Remington 60GR TAP URBAN Online
Hornady 223 Rem 60Gr TAP Urban #83286
Buy Hornady 83286LE .223 Remington 60GR TAP URBAN Online. The Hornady® 223 Rem. 60 gr. TAP Urban® offers high velocity in 14.5” or longer barreled weapons. It is the lightest grain weight that Hornady engineers recommend for 14.5” barreled firearms with NATO chambers and the heaviest weight acceptable for 1-12” twist weapons. The 60 gr. bullet offers performance similar to that of other polymer tipped Hornady® 223 bullets, but with slightly higher retained weight and deeper more consistent penetration. This bullet’s barrier performance is very similar to that of the 55 grain TAP®, but slightly enhanced.
Intended for use in a 1-7″-1-12″ twist barrel.
Performs optimally in a 1-9″-1-12″ twist.
Ballistic Coefficient: .265
20 round box
*All 223 ballistics gelatin shots were taken from 30 feet.*
Gelatin Results 223 REM 60 GR TAP URBAN®
Bare Gelatin: 60 gr TAP 2863 fps 16″ bbl.
1/9″ Twist (side)
Total Penetration: 10.0″, Max. Cavity: 5.25″
Depth to Max. Cavity: 4.75″, Entry 0″
Retained weight: 23 gr.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .265
- Sectional Density: .171
- Bullet Length: .873″
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7″ to 1:9″
- Characteristics: Match grade, Polymer tipped, Fragmenting with cannelure
- TAP Urban®
- Manufacturer’s Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (223 REM) imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite
POWDER & PRIMER
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant
- Primer: Small rifle, Staked primer pocket
Hornady LE ammunition may only be purchased by qualifying customers.
||223 Remington/5.56 NATO